Shape + Sculpt: Online 1-on-1 PT
Shape + Sculpt: Online 1-on-1 PT
*Payment plans available*
This 6-week indivualized program is for women who’ve moved past trying to figure it out on their own and would like to find a better way to reach their fitness goals with the extra push and motivation.
*My online 1-on-1 training is closed for the summer (June - August 2018) Sign up below to join the waiting list.
Do you struggle to be consistent with meal prepping and going to the gym? Are you at a loss when it comes to eating for your goals? Need the extra push, discipline, and workout plan to fast-track your progress?
Have you been trying to figure out how to make the time and figure it out on your own? I get it.
- lack the motivation to be consistent in the gym
- been yo-yo dieting for months or YEARS (so your weight keeps fluctuating)
- have some experience working out but have no idea what workouts to do
- know you need to meal prep but are at a loss because you don’t know what to eat
- YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO (THAT'S ME!)
The truth is...you feel really frustrated and would like to find a better way to reach your fitness goals. You need that extra push and motivation and a routine for your busy schedule. If you’re ready to have the tools to know exactly how to meal prep, eat healthier, perfect your form and learn exercises that you can incorporate into your daily gym routine, you’re ready for my 1-on-1 personal training.
What is Online Personal Training and how will it Help me Achieve my Goals?
How it Works:
- You'll complete a health and injury history form.
- Thorough strategy call to map out exactly how to get to your goal.
- After discussing everything above, we determine exactly how we can create a plan that makes sense for you and your lifestyle personally.
Personalized Training Program
- Frequency, intensity, and volume that match your goals, abilities, and priorities.
- Phased training cycles to progress you properly to your goal.
- order of exercises, number of sets and reps, tempo, rest periods, and everything needed to be as specific and clear as possible for each and every workout you’ll have.
Customized Nutrition Coaching
- We'll work together to make sure this fits you and your lifestyle.
- Specific calorie target and macronutrient ratios for your body and your goals.
- Non-calorie/macronutrient based plans for those who do not feel the need or desire to track.
Support & Accountability
- Weekly updates via your personalized Trello Board to ensure your program is on point and you're progressing properly.
- Weekly access to me for questions, support, motivation, exercise critiques and more.
By joining my program you'll learn
- Exactly how to train your mind and body to achieve any results you want
- Which workouts you need to do to sculpt your body
- How to eat clean without being stressed and counting every single calorie
PT is for you if:
- You're not a beginner - but need more assistance to be more consistent.
- You have a gym membership or access to a gym at least 3x a week. The workouts in this program will require gym equipment.
- If you have the discipline to change your lifestyle but you need someone to give you a specific hold you accountable.
- You're ready to make a plan and meal prep each week.
- You want to start eating healthier but have no idea what to eat or need help with new recipes.
- You're tired of being on yo-yo diets and are looking for a program that is sustainable.
This is NOT for you if: you think it's going to happen overnight, don't want to cook or meal prep, or don't want to lift weights. You can’t become someone you’ve never been if you aren’t willing to do things you’ve never done.
Results + Testimonials
- "I'm down 51 lbs! My A1C is at 5.6 (from 8.7 - pre-diabetic is 5.7-6.1) and NO MORE Metformin! I'm happier. I'll be living longer and shit I got my f* cking sexy back!" - Carmen Aponte
- "My main goal during the 6 weeks was to lean out and grow my glutes. Not only did I accomplish those goals (as seen in my photos), but I surpassed them because mentally and physically I'm happier with my body. Feeling confident in my own skin was very important to me and as the saying goes, "if you look good, you feel good". With all of the fitness and nutrition tips I learned from Massi, I can honestly say I am on my way to a new and consistent healthy lifestyle." - Jerilys Fernandez
- "I have learned so much from this program that I can't even describe in few words. For the first time in my life I have learned that I don't have to starve my self to lose weight. That I can eat healthy and yummy at the same time." - Yaniris Encarnacion
- "I learned A LOT about nutrition and actually started cooking healthier meals. Did I mention how meal prep has saved my life and coins?" -Jase Gratini
THE INVESTMENT FOR THE 6-WEEK SHAPE AND SCULPT IS $697.
Book Your Transformation Now
Need more information on the package? Email me at: Masiel@getfitwithmassi.com and check out the FAQs below.
I’m an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Licensed Zumba Instructor who helps women burn fat, get snatched, and build muscle in all the right places.
I provide training virtually through my programs and courses. I have coached over 55 women lose fat and build the body they wanted.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join this 6-week program. I'm obsessed with my tribe’s success.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.) When & how do I get started? Once you sign up, within 24 hours you'll receive a welcome onboarding email telling you what the next steps are and giving you access to your private board and all the steps to get started.
2.) Massi, I don’t want to get bulky, I want to tone up. Will this training help with that? Here are 2 things I can promise you: A) if you want to look “toned,” you have to have the muscle to do that. So, building muscle is necessary if you want to get the look of fit and curvy. B) adding muscle to your frame is the easiest way to elevate your metabolism (metabolic rate). The more muscle you have, the easier it becomes to maintain your weight, and even lose if you want.
3.) What if I’m uncomfortable/scared to start lifting weights! If any of the bad things you think are going to happen (i.e. looking stupid, being confused, etc.), could you handle it? Are you not resilient enough to figure out a way to bounce back. Are you not enough of a kick-ass human to keep going, even if it means getting sidetracked? I think you are. And I think we forget this a lot. The way I see it, none of us ever get out of this life without experiencing some struggle, discomfort, uncertainty and at times, straight-up pain. Whether we are looking for it or not discomfort is the BEST teacher because you have to survive it & the act of survival in and of itself is a strength builder.
4.) How much time will I have to dedicate to the Program? You get out of it what you put in. I would bank on 45 min. -1 hr each day or 5hrs each week for the next 6 weeks.
5.) Is enrollment on-going or in sessions? Enrollment in the program is on a first come first served basis. Slots are limited. if I'm sold out, please sign up for the waitlist above.
6.) How much fitness equipment will I have to be familiar with? You'll need dumbbells and a barbell. Basic access to a gym.
7.) Is this all at home booty workouts or in the gym? The workouts can be done both at home and in the gym. When we increase the weight load - you'll need to transition to a gym.
8.) What if I signed up but haven't received an email? Make sure you check your spam/promotions folder. The email may have gotten trapped by your email provider. If you're still having issues or have any questions please email Masiel@getfitwithmassi.com
9.) Is this a quick fix? Absolutely NOT. Girl, if you're looking for quick-fixes or fast ways to build muscle I am not the trainer for you. This program is for the woman who want to start their transformation, learn to lift weights safely and effectively while building the curves you've always wanted.
10.) Do you have a payment plan available? Yes. I have a 6-week payment plan available. Click the link below.